November 8, 2012

“Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over; it became a butterfly.”

New beginnings are sometimes started because there is a need for a change, sometimes they happen, because you have no choice, but to get up and start anew. Either way a change can always be beneficial. I may not have realized until life hit me in the face, but I needed a change. It's rough that my life had to be turned upside-down for me to realize that, but I guess that sometimes that's what it takes. Life is full of ups and downs, but you have to take the downs to get back up again. I may feel at my low right now, but I know that everything happens for a reason and I am looking at the positive of a bad situation. I have been lying to myself for quite awhile and I'm ready to make differences in my life and face reality. I'm ready for a change. I am INSPIRED. I am MOTIVATED. I am DESTINED for GREATNESS. I don't mean to sound like a fortune cookie, but I am on a brand new road of life, and I can't wait to walk through that door. Follow me on my journey.

No comments :

Post a Comment